There are several ways you can remain involved with the Psychological and Brain Sciences after you graduate.
- Let us know where your career path takes you. We would be happy to interview you for an alumni profile.
- Your work or community experience could make an interesting presentation.
- You might serve as a resource for students considering a career similar to yours.
- Consider whether your place of employment can provide an internship or a job opportunity for one of our students.
- Read PBS Update, our recurring publication, and keep informed about faculty, alumni, and student activities and achievements.
- Participate in research and experiments.
- Support our work. Gifts made to the department help further our work and help our students.