Our curriculum is individualized and flexible, based on your needs and interests. In addition to the general Psychology degree requirements, our area requires four courses (12 credits), which are determined in consultation between you and your advisory committee. During the first year, before the advisory committee is formed, courses should be selected in consultation with your first year faculty contact.
In addition, MoB students are strongly encouraged to participate in our monthly talk series in which faculty, outside speakers, and students present and discuss their research.
Mechanisms of Behavior labs
- Jeffrey Alberts - Animal Behavior Lab
- Jonathon Crystal - Comparative Cognition Laboratory
- Julia Heiman - Sexual Psychophysiology Lab
- Edward Hirt - Social Psychology of Motivation and Performance
- Andrea Hohmann
- Thomas James - Perception and Neuroimaging Lab
- Andrew King
- Ehren Newman - Newman Memory Lab
- Dale Sengelaub - Motoneuron Plasticity, Therapeutics, and Development
- Peter Todd - Adaptive Behavior and Cognition Lab
- Cara Wellman - Wellman Lab